Friday, January 25, 2019

Tea for two, with one in blue

On July 26, 2015, 22-month-old Bexley Norvell of Texas swallowed a coin and choked on it. She was unable to breathe, and was unresponsive when Corporal Patrick Ray was dispatched to the scene. The quick-thinking officer cleared her throat and got her to breathe again.

                                                                                                               Chelle Cates Photography
In gratitude for saving her daughter's life, Bexley's mom, Tammy Norvell, invited Ray to a tea party photo shoot by professional photographer Chelle Cates in a park in Rowlett, Texas. The officer agreed without hesitation. Bexley's mom said the party included a special surprise for her daughter. "It was her first time eating Oreos, and she definitely enjoyed every crumb."

No comments:

Post a Comment