Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day is every day

Mother's Day has come and gone, but let's not forget Mom until next year. Your Mother may not be perfect, but when the chips are down. she has your back. Here are some quotes worth remembering.

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
Abraham Lincoln

"Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials."
Meryl Streep

Renoir -- Mother and Child

"Motherhood has taught me the meaning of living in the moment and being at peace. Children don't think about yesterday or tomorrow. They just exist in the moment."
Jessalyn Gilsig (actress)

"More than any other human relationship, overwhelmingly more, motherhood means being instantly interruptible, responsive, and responsible."
Tillie Olsen (feminist writer)

"Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I've always looked up to."
Mike Krzyzewski (basketball coach)

No comments:

Post a Comment