Saturday, March 4, 2017

She says God made her do it

It happened at a Walmart in Columbia, South Carolina, recently. Ashley Jordan and her husband Michael were grocery shopping for their family of three children. They piled two weeks worth of groceries into two carts. At the check-out counter, cashier Sharnique Dasant told the couple they looked like they needed a blessing. Later Dasant admitted, "I just had like a little man on my shoulder that was like, 'Give her $100. Give her $100!'" So Dasant walked around to the machine and swiped her card.

                                                                                                                Ashley Jordan / Facebook
Ashley took this photo with Dasant and posted it on Facebook, where it has garnered more than 22,000 likes. Dasant told a local TV station that God told her to help pay for the groceries. "So I was like, I said, yeah, God told me to give you $100," she remembered. "I hope more people will open their hearts to helping people around them," Ashley said. "Everyone can learn from Sharnique!"

No comments:

Post a Comment