Sunday, May 1, 2016

What does BFF really mean?

Steve Mershon, 54, from Indialantic, Florida, was walking on the beach recently when he found a plastic bottle with a note inside. He expected the note would say "hi!" and have someone's name and email address, but when he opened it, he discovered "the most beautiful thing I have ever found." It was a message from a boy named Jonothan Torres, written to his BFF (best friend forever), Daniel.

                                                                                                                   Facebook
In case you can't read it, Jonothan wrote, "Dear Daniel, I'm really sorry that you passed away and if you were alive, me and you would be playing football, soccer and basketball and be playing with Matthew and Oscar and Brandon. I am in the fifth grade and you were my best friend and our favorite song was Austin Moon, and I hope you (have) fun with Jesus."

Mershon posted the note on his Facebook page, along with a message to Jonothan, praising him for his bravery and love for his friend. He wrote, "Perhaps your next touchdown, goal or basket you can dedicate to your best friend Daniel."

No comments:

Post a Comment