Damir Border lives in Delaware, and he's 13. This month his dad was working the night shift so he asked his mom if he could stay up late watching Netflix. She said "No!" and went to bed herself. But he kept watching, and watching, and watching until about 1:00 a.m., when he saved both their lives.
That's when their breaker box sparked a fire which ended up totally destroying their mobile home. But before the home went up in smoke, Damir woke his mom and got her to safety. He called the family dogs, and even called 911. Nobody was hurt, because Damir wasn't asleep.