Thursday, October 23, 2014

Can happiness change your looks?

She's well known for transforming her appearance for movie roles, but off-screen, Renee Zellweger displayed an astonishingly different look at ELLE's 21st annual Women in Hollywood Awards recently. Dr. Yanis Alexandrides, who has never treated Renee, says at 45 she should have some age lines and loss of facial elasticity, but her face is line-free and smooth.

"I'm glad folks think I look different," said Zellweger. "I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows." She denied doing anything more than a lifestyle change for her new appearance.

"For a long time, I had a schedule that didn't allow for taking care of myself," she explained. "Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted, and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things. I accepted work that allows for being still, making a home, loving someone, learning new things, growing as a creative person, and finally growing into myself. My friends say I look peaceful."

Zellweger has also found happiness with her boyfriend, Doyle Bramhall II, who she first met in college. But can happiness really change how you look? Two New York plastic surgeons admit it's possible. "Happiness can make you look younger," says Dr. Ramtin Kassir. "That magical happiness," adds Dr. Matthew Schulman, "someone should bottle that and put me out of business."

If you'd like to look younger, the three-minute video linked here reveals seven steps to happiness and peace.   http://play.simpletruths.com/movie/attitude-is-everything/

No comments:

Post a Comment